Monday 14 October 2013

Beep Beep

Hello, my name is Tien and I'll be your Editor for this project. I manage Communications and Media for the NUS School of Computing and thought that we - the people of SoC - needed a platform to introduce ourselves to each other and the world. I've only been here for a few months and I've already met (virtually and physically) many funny, bright, friendly, quirky, enthusiastic, ambitious people with lots of personality and fascinating, inspiring stories. Who are these people? YOU. The faculty, staff, alumni and students of SoC. 

YOU need to tell your stories. YOU need to hear from people who have walked in your shoes. YOU need to hear about people you see everyday, but don't really talk to. YOU need to learn what the people who work in the background do to run SoC. YOU need to hear the voices of the SoC community.

So I'm going to ambush you and try to coax your story out of you. And maybe in the process, we'll all get to know each other a bit, and show the world the bit of sparkle behind our big goofy spectacles.

No comments:

Post a Comment